Who doesn’t love a list?
No, really, who doesn’t? I want to see a showing of hands!
So MamaKat asked us to list 22 things we’ve never done.
1. Make a list of 22 things I’ve never done.
1. Sexted. NOT.EVEN.CLOSE.
2. Sky dived.
3. Had sex in a Burger King bathroom. Â Propositioned, yes, but never actually done it.
4. Flashed my panties at a wine tasting. Â Hey, that was at the lunch afterwards, people!
5. Fallen asleep at church. My dad has. He even snored! But I have yet to pull that one off.
6. Moved like Jagger. NOPE. Seriously people. It isn’t pretty.
Well, it ain’t Elaine Bennis either.
7. Worn Hammer pants. I’ve seen them come back and that scares me. BIG TIME!
8. Worn contacts. Adonis is a pusher. Keeps getting me to try his. Huh?
9. Snowboarded more than 10 feet. I SUCK!
10. Been to Canada.
11. Snorted coke. Snorted coca cola, yes, coke, no.
12. Skyped. Yeah, I’m feeling a little out of the loop.
13. Had one of my blog posts “stumbled.” Hey, this is my list and this blog…its ME!
14. Successfully dutch-ovened Adonis.
15. Shotgunned a beer. I know, you’d think that would be something I’d do.
16. Broken a bone. Or a boner….funny, I’ve never been thanked for that.
17. Slept on silk sheets, or satin sheets, or super slippery polyester sheets…but I will. And I’ll tell you all about it!
18. Seen Schindler’s list…. or a bunch of other Oscar winners. I seriously don’t know how Adonis married me.
19. Been to an adult Halloween party. FOR A REASON! Sorry MommaKiss.
20. Became a member of the mile high club. Also, not even close….but airline tickets have been purchased recently so maybe, just maybe I can scratch this one off the list.
21. Made out with a woman, no, wait. I have. Um, made out with a MLB baseball player, nope, done that. Made out with a bearded man…damn. OOOH, had sex with a farm animal. Whew.
22. Gone a day at work without dropping the F-bomb, using sexual innuendo or mistakenly calling Adonis the name of my boss. Yeah…you want to work with me, I know!
And you? Spill it, tell me what you HAVE NEVER done…and you better surprise me!