I’ve been up since gawd awful thirty due to spoiled cats and a kid that can’t sleep in to save her mommy’s life. Ã‚Â So I’m miserable and need a brain break. Ã‚Â GirlX over at Straight No Chaser had this meme this morning and I thought, hell, why not. Ã‚Â Yup, that’s what you get for tuning in on Sunday. Ã‚Â What were you thinking?
(And if you want to participate, join back up at the motherblog
1. What curse word do you use the most? Fuck
2. Do you own an iPod? I’m on my second and more miserable than I was with the first. WTF was I thinking
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My sister but my in-laws are a close second.
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Oh yes, my first grade sweetheart, Michael. Ã‚Â We remained friends through college.
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I had gone to work in San Francisco and my boss called and sent us home, the thought was another large city was next. Ã‚Â Spoke with my parents and my mother in small town Ks was telling me about the run on the gas stations and grocery stores.
6. What was the last movie you watched? Ã‚Â Muppets take Manhattan. Ã‚Â We were looking for something to interest my 2 year old. Ã‚Â She was darn cute and I think our pizza delivery boy must think we a bunch of whackjobs.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Sure, and it’s usually the voice in my head.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Oh yeah. Ã‚Â But it isn’t the falling asleep, its the staying asleep. Ã‚Â I realized this morning that I should be giving it to my pets and my kid. Ã‚Â Gawd, I need sleep.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Hm, I don’t think so. Ã‚Â Though people that share secrets with me know that I don’t know the people they usually talk about so secrets are generally safe with me….as long as you don’t ask me to tell Adonis.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their physique. Ã‚Â Which usually tells me if they are conscious of their health, full of themselves or just oblivious.
11. What are you looking forward to? Ã‚Â A yet to be scheduled vacation, my kitchen being completed and my inlaws visit.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts? Nope. Ã‚Â Unless you count the t-shirts from running events, sort of like having my own band, right?
13. What will you be doing in one hour? Putting a 3rd coat of paint on my new door and hopefully while my husband is painting something as well.
14. Is anyone in love with you? My daughter, for sure. Ã‚Â Adonis, hm, probably not.
15. Last time you cried? Well I nearly cried Friday at work and I really need to. Ã‚Â But the last good cry I had was about a month after I lost the baby. Ã‚Â It was such a relief to feel and release all the messed up feelings I had associated with that pregnancy and loss.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? I’m writing this on my laptop. Ã‚Â It allows me to type up a post while sitting by my daughter’s bath or while lying in bed.
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? I’ve always wanted a tattoo but Adonis is anti-tatoos on his “women” Ã‚Â And I can’t commit to one anyway….that has more to do with my sense of identity more than anything. Ã‚Â I do think I may pierce my ears again. Ã‚Â Maybe when my daughter pierces hers.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? YES PLEASE!!!!!!
19. What were you doing before this? Trying to ignore my daughter’s obnoxious TV show. Ã‚Â Thanks Nick Jr. Ã‚Â I’m sure you have stock in straight jackets.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? I don’t recall but if it meant sleeping through the night, sign me up.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Less and less. Ã‚Â Since the kid, it seems that I can handle life on about 5 hours of sleep but I prefer and am happiest if I get 7.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily? Oh yeah. Ã‚Â Word days it is usually raisin bran and weekends its oatmeal, waffles or something more complex when my kitchen isn’t under construction.